As your personal Agent, I will provide you with...
**FULL ACCESS to this site which will be a big benefit to both of us as it allows me to share all the tools of my business**
It works well to meet with you so we can dicuss your wants and needs. I can also set you up on our auto e-mail service that will send ONLY what fits your unique criteria.
It will be my responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of the purchased property. As your Agent, I will provide you with personalized access to more available property information via this website.
As your Buyers' Agent, I will:
1. Provide you with information regarding all properties:
2. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
3. Advise prospective sellers or their brokerages that I'm representing and negotiating on behalf of you, the buyer.
4. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct for the most pleasant real estate experience. I have years of knowledge and experience to support you through the process.
5. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of 'Dual Agency', exercise fiduciary duties in favour of the buyers, including loyalty, obedience, competence, confidentiality, accountability and disclosure.
6. I conduct my business with full confidentiality.
7. Disclose the total amount of my fees.
Here's the good news. The services of a buyer's Real Estate Professional are usually free to the buyer, as the buyer's Real Estate Professional is normally paid by the seller's agent (i.e. the company with the listing of the home being sold). In this typical real estate transaction there is no cost to the buyer for Real Estate Professional services. Your representation is secured, with no additional costs.
Should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be my duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction.
As always communication is KEY! Please feel free to discuss any questions you may have.